Oracle installation and DB creation on WIN 2000

From: Alex Hillman <alex_hillman_at_physia.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:56:27 -0400

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0249C.E6E59420

        charset="iso-8859-1"

Is there any difference between installing Oracle 8.1.6 and DB creation on NT and WIN 2000. Looks like I have some security and file access problems. What privileges should user have who installs Oracle and create database?

Alex Hillman

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0249C.E6E59420

        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>Oracle installation and DB creation on WIN 2000</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Is there any difference between =
installing Oracle 8.1.6 and DB creation on NT and WIN 2000. Looks like = I have some security and file access problems. What privileges should = user have who installs Oracle and create database?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Alex Hillman</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0249C.E6E59420-- Received on Fri Sep 22 2000 - 08:56:27 CDT