Any interest in Data Modeling and DBA tools for Linux?

From: Jeffery Stevenson <jeff_at_mpv.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:20:58 -0500

I'm trying to gather up enough responses to see if I can help sway Embarcadero Technologies to port their tools (ER Studio, DBArtisan, Rapid SQL, etc.) to the Linux platform. If anyone out there is interested in these tools for Linux (and doesn't have enough spare time to build them yourselves), send me an email so I can present at strong case to the Embarcadero team at Oracle OpenWorld. Thanks!

Jeffery Stevenson
Chief Database Geek
Medical Present Value, Inc.
Austin, TX
jeff_at_mpv.com Received on Thu Sep 21 2000 - 09:20:58 CDT