RE: Problem connecting to Management Server

From: Rama Malladi <rmalladi_at_inteliant.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:27:21 -0700

Alex,
 I guess you are talking about OEM 2.1. I had the same problem in Windows2000. I could not start the Management server from Control Panel/Command prompt. Then I was told by Oracle that OEM is supported on NT, but not W2K.

 So now I have OMS running on a NT server, and I connect to that from my machine using OEM 2.1 running W2k.

Hope it helps
Rama

Author: AlexP
  INET: apot_at_canadawired.com