RE: Oracle Win NT Configuration Standards

From: O'Neill, Sean <Sean.ONeill_at_organon.ie>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:23:07 +0200

A few points on my original posting and it's intentions.

[1] I should have made it clearer that if you want a copy of document for review then please contact me backchannel to request same as most have. I'm sorry but I'm not sending to those who requested copy via the list which I did not want to get clogged up with requests.

[2] I'm not an OCP, I consider myself a rookie at Oracle, and the document is just an honest attempt to pull together some information gleaned from manuals, books, and experiences of others. I'm looking for feedback to try and get some sort of concensus from my peers and also to share knowledge freely which is what this list is about from my POV.

[3] Based upon requests for copies backchannel Oracle on NT is more prevalent than I thought [my subjective viewpoint].

Regards,
- Sean