Re: WebLogic & MSSQL

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin_at_sirma.bg>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:40:20 +0300

> My apologies for being totally off-topic...
>
> We are installing Weblogic on Solaris, which needs JDBC drivers
> (libraries??) for connecting to MSSQL. Where could I find this? Or
> maybe it's bundled with Weblogic but we have a config problem. For
> Oracle we installed the client libraries, but I'm stumped as to what
> might be needed on Solaris for MSSQL.

I've never used WL with MSSQL but the docs say that the JDBC drivers for 6.5 and 7.0 are type-4 i.e. "pure java" so u shouldn't have any problems with Solaris.

Check these:
http://www.weblogic.com/docs51/techstart/install_jmsq4.html http://www.weblogic.com/docs51/classdocs/API_jmsq4.html

hth,

    Marin

"When brought to meaning, all importance becomes small, as in death, all life seems nothing. Knowing is destroyed by thinking, distilled into knowledge"

                                                 William Wharton, "Birdy"