FW: Oracle on Linux

From: Paul van Dijken <paul.vandijken_at_sema.nl>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:27:32 +0200

One of my co-workers came with this question to me. Can anyone make a recommendation ?

Regards
Paul

I have a client who wants to try out Oracle 8 on a Linux, Intel platform.

The requirement is to load an export of an operational database and allow a single user to interrogate it with a suitable reporting tool.

Does anyone have an experience/advice about this, initially I am thinking of things such as: