Re: resize of redo log files

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:23:55 -0400

check the v$log and v$logfile for status. alter database drop logfile group. (inactive log) check status.
alter database add logfile group.
alter database add logfile member.
check status.
alter system switch logfile.
follow this procedure until all logfile groups are at the size you desire. Hope this is what you wanted.
ROR
>>> dsingh_at_newworldapps.com 09/18/00 05:31PM >>>
Hi ,
I want to rebuild our redo log files(resize the redo logs ).what are the options for doing such activity.please suggest me. THANKS Received on Tue Sep 19 2000 - 07:23:55 CDT