RE: v$open_cursor problem

From: Reddy, Gautam <Gautam_Reddy_at_Dell.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:49:35 -0500

Hi Yong

This is really bummer I have bounced the instance to recycle and see if it shows up again. I get the same results. I have sent this to Oracle support and have not got a answer yet.

SQL> select * from v$parameter where name like 'open_cursors';

       NUM NAME
---------- ----------------------------------------------------------------

      TYPE

VALUE

---

ISDEFAULT ISSES ISSYS_MOD ISMODIFIED ISADJ
DESCRIPTION
       325 open_cursors
         3
1000
FALSE     FALSE FALSE     FALSE      FALSE
max # cursors per process

1 row selected.

Thx
Gautam