Re: transactions

From: Joan Hsieh <jhsieh_at_infonet.tufts.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:49:39 -0400

Thanks, Mladen.

I think that number is very useful. I can create a temp table download to excel and make a nice graph from there. Do you know how to get average respond time? Another question which puzzled me is v$resouce_limit,
I can't figure out why current_utilization of transactions is not match v$transaction? What kind of relationship of these two numbers?

Thanks again,

Joan
select * from v$resource_limit;

RESOURCE_NAME                  CURRENT_UTILIZATION MAX_UTILIZATION
INITIAL_AL LIMIT_VALU
------------------------------ ------------------- ---------------
---------- ----------
processes                                       26
32        200        200
sessions                                        27
34        225        225
lm_procs                                         0
0          0          0
lm_ress                                          0
0          0  UNLIMITED
lm_locks                                         0
0          0  UNLIMITED
enqueue_locks                                   49              53
2931       2931
enqueue_resources                               52
93        520        520
dml_locks                                        0
37        500        500
temporary_table_locks                            0               0
UNLIMITED  UNLIMITED
transactions                                   213
214        247        247
sort_segment_locks                               0               3
UNLIMITED  UNLIMITED
max_rollback_segments                           11
11         31         31
distributed_transactions                         3
8         61         61
mts_max_servers                                  0
0         20         20
parallel_max_servers                             0
0          6          6

select count(*) from v$transaction;

  COUNT(*)

         1