RE: Hang During Startup/Shutdown on Unix When System Uptime > 248

From: Afanassiev, Alex <Alex.Afanassiev_at_team.telstra.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:30:02 +1100

Hi Pallav

This bug has been already discussed on the list in August (I think 23-24). I am not sure if it is available in archive, you could check but I do not think that anyone said more than you could read in 118228.1 document

We had rebooted all boxes here due to earlier time saving (because of the Olympics), so my longest uptime on Solaris 2.6 816 database servers is 31 days so far.

I will let you know what happens in 217 days :)

With regards
Alex Afanassiev
Oracle DBA, TOC OPS/Internet.Operations

Tel:	(03) 8 661 20 61