RE : Re:RE : Displaying Title When No Data Returned

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:19:00 +0200

Wayne,

   Playing with SET EMBEDDED ON/OFF might do the trick. Define your title, write a 'hidden' SELECT FROM DUAL which always returns something, SET EMBEDDED ON, your query, SET EMBEDDED OFF. This way your query will start on the same page (same title) as the SELECT FROM DUAL whatever happens.

--
Regards,

  Stephane Faroult
  email: sfaroult_at_oriolecorp.com