(no subject)

From: Christine Turner <christine.turner_at_ips-sendero.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 13:46:09 -0000

Hello All.........

I have an interesting request from a co-worker of mine. Listed below is a sub-set of data from a table in one of our databases. The request was a basic search and replace. Find all columns with the string "E:\Jun30 backup\" in them and replace it with "\\ServerName\backup\".

PATH_NAME

E:\April30 backup\daily_gl_baleom.prn
E:\May30 backup\dailyglbal.prn
E:\Jun30 backup\BORROWALS30.LST
E:\Jun30 backup\dda30.LST
E:\Jun30 backup\loans30.LST

Anyone have ANY ideas???? I'm a little stumped so any help is appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Christine Turner
DBA
IPS Sendero
Scottsdale, Arizona Received on Mon Sep 18 2000 - 08:46:09 CDT