[OT] Usage of Oracle's "Object" Features

From: LGE <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:01:58 -0500

Listers,

Some conversations I've been involved with other people on this list and otherwise have made me wonder how many people make use of Oracle's "Object" features, and, for those that utilize them, what type of benefit do they see. Yes, I can (and do) RTM (and other 3rd party books) for info; but, I am wondering how many people use Oracle's object features, and, the specific benefits using some of those features provided.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins Received on Sun Sep 17 2000 - 19:01:58 CDT