Re[2]: OCI

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:30:51 -0400

Dave,

    I don't know if the list is awesome, or just populated by a lot of "war wounded" from the years. At any rate, Yes Jared is doing awesome things just getting us all together. Although it may not seem that way, even old troopers like me learn something new here each day.

Dick Goulet

Subject: Re: OCI
Author: David Turner <turner_at_tellme.com> Date: 9/14/00 3:12 PM

This list is awesome. Thanks for the help, Dave

P.S. Keep up the great work Jared.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 04:43:21PM -0400, dgoulet_at_vicr.com wrote:
> David,
>
> OH BOY, have I been down this path before. For some reason some
> programmers, those with the real propeller hats, love writing for OCI. Why
I'll

Author: David Turner
  INET: turner_at_tellme.com