Re: Sqlplus and connect internal

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:04:11 -0400

"express disaproval of" is the definition given by dictionary.com (as Rachel pointed out). It sort of makes sense. Oracle wants to move away from supporting svrmgl, so they now express their disapproval of our use of that product. I can see it. And if I have a few more beers, I'll see it more clearly<g>.

Jonathan

jonathan_at_gennick.com =20
http://gennick.com
Brighten the Corner Where You Are