Re: Solaris x86?

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:59:59 -0700

re: http://www.hero.com, http://hero.com/hnroot.shtml

I'm no great fan of MS, but that is one of the most idiotic, meaningless, cynicial and disgusting web sites I've had the displeasure of looking at in a while. It reminds me of why I moved away from the coast, and all the typical local cliques of selfindulgent,  self-destructive, self-absorbed grunge head antiestablishment  morons 15 years ago.

Get a life and start reading something intelligent, visionary, constructive and progressive, eg:

http://www.flywheel.com
-
http://www.lse.ac.uk/Giddens/

BTW, if you search the archives of this list, you'll find several recent x86 Solaris posts. I think it isn't supported by Oracle (anymore?).

---

On 13 Sep 2000, at 18:40, Ken Berland wrote:

Date sent:      	Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:40:46 -0800
To:             	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
Send reply to:  	ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
From:           	Ken Berland <ken_at_hero.com>
Subject:        	Solaris x86?