RE: HELP: Export - EXP-00008: ORACLE error 904 encountered NT4

From: Afanassiev, Alex <Alex.Afanassiev_at_team.telstra.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:41:10 +1100

Hi Paul

Is it a brand new database or just migrated from another version ? Have you run $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catexp.sql ? Have you ever had a successful export of this database before ? Are you running a correct version of exp utility ?

Try to re-run $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catexp.sql

With regards
Alex Afanassiev
Oracle DBA, TOC OPS/Internet.Operations

Tel:	(03) 8 661 20 61