Re[2]: OT: Awful E-mail

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:32:47 -0400

Yeah, I met Rachel down in Boston. Damn, now I'll NEVER be able to put her back up on that pedestal again! Oh well, another Goddess bites the dust! :)

Dick Goulet

Subject: Re: OT: Awful E-mail
Author: "Rachel Carmichael" <carmichr_at_hotmail.com> Date: 9/12/00 8:10 PM

TheSpark website is a FUN site, not meant to be taken seriously (you should see some of the tests they offer).

This was just a joke, not serious

And he passed :) -- I met Dick today at the NOUG meeting.

Rachel

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com