Re: OT: Awful E-mail

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:25:36 -0400

Dick,
Good luck on your test. I hope you pass and get to hang the shingle. I think that some of those "personality tests" are a farce and should be = take with a grain of humor unless administered in a controlled environment = by qualified personel. They are all subjective and all questions are open = to interpitation. After all, if any qualified shrink was to read some of = the threads here they would conclude that we are nuts and believe the = world is flat.
ROR
>>> dgoulet_at_vicr.com 09/11/00 11:03AM >>>
To All,

    OK, Please don't flame me. I'm just about to head out for an OCP test = when
this E-Mail message appears: (NOTRE EDITED to remove identity of victim)

SUBJ: is this loser <Victim's Name> really right for you?

<Victim's name & E-mail> just took TheSpark's PERSONALITY TEST.  According to us, she's a:

        Submissive Introvert Concrete Thinker
                           -or-
                        Accountant

 Are you really sure you should be associating  with this person?

 And what about you? Are you too submissive?  Too outgoing? A thinker or a feeler? A gossip?  A terrible, terrible person?

 To really find out, you must take TheSpark's  famous PERSONALITY TEST, RIGHT NOW.

        http://cupid.thespark.com/track.mpl?id=3D21=20

 It tells you tons of stuff about yourself and  how compatible you are with all your friends.

    Bad as it is, the victim in this case is my daughter!!! Hope none of = you
recieve similar.

Dick Goulet
--=20
Author:=20
  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com=20

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Sep 12 2000 - 07:25:36 CDT