PL/SQL Question

From: Helmut Daiminger <hdaiminger_at_vivonet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:57:20 -0700

Hi!

I do have a weird problem to solve. I wanna check if a specific record already exists in a table (select * from table where PrimaryKey = 1234). If it does, I wanna do an update on that record and if it doesn't, I wanna insert a record.

What would be the best (and least expensive) way to achieve this in a procedure?

Thanks,
Helmut Received on Tue Sep 12 2000 - 18:57:20 CDT