Error

From: David Turner <turner_at_tellme.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 18:09:29 -0700

I am getting an error

BEGIN test_p; END;

*
ERROR at line 1:

ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SYS_SQL", line 491
ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_SQL", line 32
ORA-06512: at "OPS$ORACLE.TEST_P", line 7
ORA-06512: at line 1

when I try to run a stored procedure that uses dbms_sql to create a table. I granted the user DBA temporarily just to see how it worked while I figure out what I have forgotten and still get the error.

Any idea?

Thanks, Dave Turner Received on Tue Sep 12 2000 - 20:09:29 CDT