OCP

From: bunyamin karadeniz <bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:10:06 +0300

        I want to ask the oracle guru s an important question for me.

        I started studing to be an OCP. I will take the dba and backup-recovery courses. But unable to take the perf-tuning and network -adm. courses .

    I will study them by myself. And I want to be an OCP in 6 months. Will this time be enough for me ? Experience is an important thing for oracle I think . Will my experience( only 3 months ) be enough ? Or studing hard may be enough?

   my aim is to work abroad .For example in America or in France, Netherland, Sweden .... Will Being an OCP make me find job easy.??

 Thanks to all guru s.....

Bunyamin K. Karadeniz
Enformasyon Teknolojileri Dir.
Veri Tabani Grubu tel : 2873565/1681
HAVELSAN

> Correct.
>
> You are using it inappropriately here.
>
> This is from the pl/sql reference: "SQL group functions such as AVG and
SUM
> always return a value or a null. So, a SELECT INTO statement that calls a
group
> function will never raise NO_DATA_FOUND." So testing for %notfound won't
work either.
> Looks like you'll have to change your query.

Lists