Re: Oracle Openworld

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 00:19:42 GMT

Henrik,

Some of us are doing presentations (look through the conference proceedings to find names you recognize). I guarantee that at least some members of the list will be at each other's presentations.

In addition, we are planning to meet on Tuesday evening, get together some time between 6:30 and 7PM at Chevy's, a Mexican restaurant near the conference center

Rachel

>From: Henrik Ekenberg <henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
>Subject: Oracle Openworld
>Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 07:46:08 -0800
>
>Hello,
>
>Just one Question.
>Have someone any hint for the Oracle Openworld conf.
>I will fly from Sweden.
>Is it possible to me someone from the list ( I have seen some mail about
>that).
>
>Regards
>Henrik

>Henrik Ekenberg Anoto AB
>www.anoto.com
>E-mail :henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com
>

>--
>Author: Henrik Ekenberg
> INET: henrik.ekenberg_at_anoto.com

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at Received on Mon Sep 11 2000 - 19:19:42 CDT