ROWID's of rows changed

From: surendra tirumala <surendra_tirumala_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 11 Sep 2000 22:12:41 -0000

Hello All,
Can anyone help me out in catching the ROWID's of rows that are updated.These updations are taking place through some application and I want to integrate the database with another application.I mean to say that I don't have any control over the updations. I decided to go for using 'after update row level trigger' as it is the only way to catch the updated rows.But here the problem is,I suppose, :old cannot be make use of, in order to catch the row somehow.I decided not to use 'before update trigger' as I wanted to consider only successful updates. In the same process I have to catch deleted and inserted rows aswell. Any help is highly appreciated.

with best regards,
Suren
DBA,UTC

For fabulous shopping deals visit: http://www.rediff.co.in/shopping/index.html

 From: Murugaian Adi <adi_at_MarketingAssociates.com>  Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:22:30 -0400
 Subject: RE: foreign keys on multiple columns

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C01C3E.CAB8967E

        charset="iso-8859-1"

change the unique index creations as follows....

create table fahrzeit (

   id                   number(10)                      not null,
   id_log               number(10)                      not null,
   id_spl               number(10)                      not null,
   name                 char(10),

   constraint pk_fahrzeit primary key (id),    constraint unq_fahrzeit unique (id_spl, id_log ))