Re: Index Creation question

From: Steve McClure <steve_at_pactr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:23:12 -0700

Oops I thought I mentioned the version. It is 7.3.4.3. I decided to wait and create the index this week. Considering the responses It seems that was the proper choice. When I indicated that I thought creating an index would lock the table. I really couldn't find that mentioned anywhere in the documentation or the books I commonly refer to. It seems my memory doesn't always fail me after all.

Thanks to all who responded,
Steve McClure