Finding Caller's phone No. to search database automatically

From: Mohammad Shuja <shuja_at_technologist.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 18:01:51 +0500

I want to make an applicaiton that takes a person's phone number, when he/she calls and searches the database for the matching phone number automatically. I will be using Developer 2000. Has anyone implemented any thing like it or similar, any ideas?? Can i do this using any third party softwares, like WinFax 9 and how ? Or there is any program, that can just check the caller's number while the conversation is going on with the phone set on another parellel line. Is there any C++ routine or can be made, or in any other language and used with d2k? I don't need any specilized phone software, the call can be easily handled by the phone set. All i need is the phone number, automatically placed in the d2k form, for search.

TIA Shuja
OCP - Application Developer 1&2 Received on Sun Sep 10 2000 - 08:01:51 CDT