RDBMS 8.1.6, Solaris 7, memory leak?

From: <avramil_at_concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 02:35:14 -0500

Hi all,

We've just become aware of a problem with our 8.1.6.x databases running on our Sun Solaris 7 boxes. Chunks of free memory, sometimes a couple of hundred meg a day, are disappearing, even when there is little or no activity on the box or in the database.

Has anyone out there experienced similar symptoms? We've applied RDBMS patch 8.1.6.2, as well as the 8.1.6.2 interMedia patch, but the problem seems to be persisting.

If anyone knows of any patches or fixes, the info would be greatly appreciated.

Lou Avrami Received on Sat Sep 09 2000 - 02:35:14 CDT