Re: How to prevent DUAL having more than 1 row

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 12:38:39 GMT

Yes you are supposed to have done that. SYS is never exported in a full database export, one of the reasons not to create user objects owned by sys (one place I worked created a procedure,owned by sys, that accessed v$ tables. This was instead of properly granting access to the right user..... sigh)