Re: A tiny bit of humor

From: Steve McClure <steve_at_pactr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 14:25:08 -0700

>>Hutchins, Robert
>> Get a life!

Do I sense that hit a little too close to home?

The deal is that some of us who have been around technology a while have a jaundiced opinion of 'Certification'. Now in my case, it is probably just jealousy cause I have none, but I have had plenty of Certified whatevers show ignorance in the very topic they aspouse expertise in.

Steve McClure Received on Fri Sep 08 2000 - 16:25:08 CDT