Re: tcl

From: Peter J. Schoenster <webmaster_at_rede.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:39:15 -0600

On 8 Sep 2000, at 9:55, Linda Wang wrote:

> Where to find examples of tcl language particularly for OEM?

I'm not much of an Oracle user (just lurking on the list as I absorb Oracle) ... not even to really know what OEM is for, but as you leave an opening for examples of tcl beyond OEM, I'd suggest Greenspun:

here is a listing containing some tcl scripts:

http://cvs.arsdigita.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.pl/template-demo/Attic/

Or just seek out various areas of his domain.

Peter

Exercise Your Brain, Read a Book
-- O Crazy Gringo, Ipanema, Brazil Received on Fri Sep 08 2000 - 17:39:15 CDT