Re: analyze estimate sample size

From: Davide Bellesi <davide.bellesi_at_visto.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 00:57:57 -0700

Hi,
  you simply have to change the estimate_percent parameter :

DBMS_UTILITY.ANALYZE_SCHEMA (

   schema           VARCHAR2,=20
   method           VARCHAR2,=20

   estimate_rows NUMBER DEFAULT NULL,=20    estimate_percent NUMBER DEFAULT NULL,=20    method_opt VARCHAR2 DEFAULT NULL);

Hope this helps

Davide

Author: Ruth Gramolini
  INET: rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us