Graphic storage

From: Regina Harter <rharter_at_emc-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 13:43:24 -0700

Hi All,

We have just now gotten into saving graphics in our database. What we need to do is get our Powerbuilder application to recognize a JPG, then store it in our Oracle 8.0.6 database, and also be able to recall it to a datawindow for display. We are able to use a FileRead to get Powerbuilder to read the JPG, but saving it to our Oracle table is proving to be a problem. Any hints on how others are saving graphics or how to handle Blobs would be wonderful.

Thanks a bunch,
Regina Received on Thu Sep 07 2000 - 15:43:24 CDT