PL SQL

From: Navtej B <navtej_b_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:10:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Can somebody help with small code.

I am having a table say invoice where there 20 plus records exist for each invoiceID and suppose InvoiceID=100 and what I need is to compare first InvoiceID record column with second InvoiceId record column and then Second record with Third and then third with fourth until all the record for InvoiceID are compared

Please Help me as I need to finish this task today I am using Oracle 8.1.6 on Sun Platform and so guide that what should be the better solution whether PL/SQL table or 8i Global Temporary table or Arrays etc and if it is supplimented with small code help then it is very much appreicated

Thanking you in Advance

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! http://mail.yahoo.com/ Received on Thu Sep 07 2000 - 12:10:47 CDT