How do I modify a check constraint?

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 12:35:59 -0500

Can I modify an existing check constraint chk_status on column STATUS of table REP_BANK? I've been trying all the syntax variations that I can dream up to no avail. Is there a way to modify the constraint or do I need to drop it and recreate it?

What is the correct syntax to do so?

Thanks in advance for helping with this irritating task.

Cherie Received on Thu Sep 07 2000 - 12:35:59 CDT