Storage clause for primary key index ?

From: Andreas Jung <ajung_at_sz-sb.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 05:56:27 +0200

I have a "large" table (1 million rows) that is stored in a local managed tablespace with an extend size of 100MB. Thats good my the table. However the primary key index also allocates 100MB because it is stored in the same tablespace. Can I put the system generated index for the primary into another tablespace with a much smaller extent size ?

Thanks,
Andreas Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 22:56:27 CDT