Upgrade 10.7 to 11i concern ...

From: Rudy Wahab <rudywahab_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:23:10 GMT

Hi,

  We are about to upgrade our 10.7 character (AP,AR,PO,GL,ALR) to 11i. 4 customs forms and 7 interfaces to legacy system. System is running on Digital Unix 4.0.

Anyone who has done the upgrade from 10.7 to 11i please help me on the following concern:

  1. How long does it normally take to perform such an upgrade? 4 weeks? 3 months?
  2. Is there any functional setup required on the financial application after the upgrade? Or whatever setup in 10.7 is automatically transferred to 11i?
  3. How many people usually involve in such an upgrade? Is a financial functional consultant and a apps dba enough?

Thanks for your help

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 12:23:10 CDT