Quickie!!

From: Peter Hazelton <peterhazelton_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 19:05:32 GMT

Hello all!

Yesterday or the day before, someone posted a question with relation to a view they created that looked at dates. They were wondering about some bizarre data they received when the did the following:

select * from <view_name> where month_date = 8

Could someone PLEASE email this to me as I am very interested in it.

Thank you so much.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 14:05:32 CDT