Import/Export with data containing portuguese characters

From: ALEMU Abiy <abiy.alemu_at_criltechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:00:06 +0200

I have a database with data having characters (all accents in = portuguese
language). When I make an export and import it to another database, I = lose
all special characters like "=E3" transformed into "?". Is there = options of
Import or Export to conserve these characters ?
=20

Please Help !!!
=20

@biy @lemu
abiy.alemu_at_criltelecom.com <mailto:abiy.alemu_at_criltelecom.com>=20 Cril Telecom Software Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 03:00:06 CDT