RE: Oracle Management Server

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:38:32 +0100

I changed the service setting to manual, and rebooted. Waited for Oracle to start up normally, did a few other things on my system, then started OMS up after around 20 minutes.

Now, whenever I try to start up the OEM Console, it hangs. If I then go to services the service is not started. Event viewer gives this error:

The service has terminated abnormally. See the file E:\OEM_HOME\sysman\log\OMS.log for details.

OMS.log doesn't even exist.. Is this what you were talking about with the patch Arun?
If so which patch is it, and where can I get it? I don't have access to Metalink..

Thanks for your help

Mark

Author: ARUN K C
  INET: arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com