RE: Checklist for analyzing a unknown database

From: Jay Mehta <Jmehta_at_ctisinc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:22:26 -0400

Hi Volker,

The checklist that you have suggested is pretty exhaustive although I = would
suggest couple of more items:
* File System permission: I have seen quite a few NT servers where = Everyone
has full control on all the file systems! * Non-oracle software installed, if any and their usage. * Net8 Listener Info

Jay

Author: Schoen Volker
  INET: v.schoen_at_inplan.de

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Wed Sep 06 2000 - 15:22:26 CDT