Re: Sun Boxes Crashing

From: EV1 dbatk <dbatk_at_ev1.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:23:03 -0500

Apparently, the issue is with the UltraSparc II processors external cache. Sun still hasn't nailed the problem after 18 months. The effect is random, although we've had our 450's suddenly reboot for no reason....not good. The article is probably still at computerworld.com

Arthur Kettelhut
Sr. DBA
Air Liquide America