ReOrg of a Table using OEM 2.1

From: Rama Malladi <rmalladi_at_inteliant.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:37:44 -0700

Hi,
 Until now, I have been doing ReOrgs (of tables) manually... These are the steps that I followed
- Lock original table before rename

 I just noticed in OEM 2.1, it is possible to use the Re-Org Wizard. This seem to be Just renaming the table to some Temp name, copying back the data to the original table, without compiling triggers/Procs, does not take care of Indexes ....

 Is anybody using OEM 2.1 Re-Org in Production environments? If yes, I would like to know ...
a) Will this Re-create the Indexes also? Or just drop them along with the table .
b) Will it automatically compile the Procs/triggers after the Re-org, or do I have to do it manually ...

Thanks in advance

Rama Malladi

Sr. Oracle DBA (OCP)
Inteliant Corp.