Re: Application Login

From: William Beilstein <BeilstWH_at_OBG.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 16:00:52 -0400

Another way would be to have the user login into a third application. If = their login allows them application one, run_form application one. if = their login allows application two, run_form application two and insure = that the applications can only be run if loaded from the login application.= =20

>>> Gillian M <zmkj04_at_yahoo.com> 09/05/00 04:44PM >>> You could create updatable views of he tables. Say you have 2 application. Prefix one set of views with A (the application name), and the other set of views with B.

Have one application go against one set of views and create roles that have access to those views. Likewise for the other application.=20

I hope you do not run into a deadlock situation though.

G!

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! http://mail.yahoo.com/=20
--=20
Author: =3D?iso-8859-1?q?Gillian=3D20M?=3D   INET: zmkj04_at_yahoo.com=20
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may Received on Tue Sep 05 2000 - 15:00:52 CDT