sqlldr into a table that uses sequences

From: David Barbour <DBarbour_at_connectsouth.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:41:57 -0500

It's Tuesday, and already I'm a day behind. How does this happen?

Anyway, I've got a large number of records to load into a table that generates an order number from a sequence when records are added during the course of "normal" processing. I need to obtain these sequence numbers during an append using sqlldr.

Any ideas?

David A. Barbour
Oracle DBA - ConnectSouth
512-681-9438
dbarbour_at_connectsouth.com Received on Tue Sep 05 2000 - 15:41:57 CDT