SQL QUERY

From: Suhen Pather <PatherS5_at_telkom.co.za>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:28:21 +0200

Hi Gurus

I require help with creating a view based on multiple tables. There are 22 tables that have the same column names. I need to create a view based on these tables so that each of the tables = data is appended to the view.

eg TABLE1 =20
COL1 COL2 COL3 COL4=20

blah      blah     blah      blah
abcd    defg     jfjfkjf      xyz

TABLE2=20
COL1 COL2 COL3 COL4

what     is          my         name
where   do         I            work

If I combine the 2 tables into a view it must look like=20

VIEW1

COL1         COL2       COL3       COL4
blah           blah         blah         blah
abcd         defg         jfkjf           xyz
what           is             my           name
where         do           I               work   =20

Any help would be greatly appreciate

TIA Suhen Pather
Oracle DBA (OCP)
Telkom SA
Land +27 12 300 4025 Received on Mon Sep 04 2000 - 09:28:21 CDT