RE: grant

From: DJAROUD, Salim <sdjaroud_at_lth.sonatrach.dz>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 12:17:20 -0000

Hi,
I don't Know what exactly mean "Unzureichende Berechtigungen", but for granting this type of privilege, you must be the owner of the object or having this grant with admin option.

connect bob_manager
grant .....

hope this help.

De : 	Jahangir_Shaik[SMTP:Jahangir_Shaik_at_satyam.com]
Repondre a : 	ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
Date :	dimanche 3 septembre 2000 10:53
A :	Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Objet :	reg:grant

<<Fichier : ATT00004.html>>
Hello All,
I am facing problem while granting privilege to a table existing in one schema to another schema.

Following is the command given from DBA account.

grant select on bob_manager.dms_agr to OPS$MBKSAND1;

Error:FEHLER in Zeile 1:
ORA-01031: Unzureichende Berechtigungen

I would be greatful if anybody can help me out.

Bye,
Shaik.Jahangir Basha
GE GDC Satyam Computer Services Limited
Tel : +91 40 7846101 Extn 5650
E mail: jahangir_shaik_at_hht.satyam.com Received on Mon Sep 04 2000 - 07:17:20 CDT