Firewall

From: Sackwitz, Antje <Sackwitz_at_vst.vossloh.de>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:26:03 +0200

Hi,
we installed Oracle 8.1.6 on Open VMS 7.2-1. We want to connect from another VMS-machine which is on the other side of the firewall. What parameter do I have to configure, that the connection gets through? The listener status <sid> gets through, but the sqlplus command on the same connection gets an invalid service name. Please mail me any help directly,
Regards,
Antje Received on Mon Sep 04 2000 - 06:26:03 CDT