RE: SQL QUERY

From: <KGSrinath_at_qxl.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:20:28 +0100

Use the Union , think that should help

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com