Rman/Netbackup/UNIX ? Solaris ldd equivalent on SGI

From: James Howerton <jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 10:05:17 -0500

DBA's,

We have been unable to get the RMAN/Veritas Netbackup client to work on = two of three SGI boxes. Support want's me to run ldd to check the libs = included during the relink. SGI doesn't have ldd, does anyone know the = equivalent command for SGI(IRIX). Or does anyone know the secret environmen= t variables to set so I can get this thing working and move on to more = interesting problems.

Thanks
...JIM... Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 10:05:17 CDT