RE: openworld

From: <Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:10:09 -0700

hehe.. thanks Rachel.

Finally I can be alone without the interruption of the pager! :) (and you folks' spirit... )

:P

Wish you guys have fun in Open World!

Winnie

"Rachel Carmichael" <carmichr_at_hotmail.com> on 08/31/2000 10:53:27 PM

Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com> cc: (bcc: Winnie Liu/HQ/ISC)

Subject: RE: openworld

no no no .... we leave them ALONE on their honeymoon!

:)

>From: Ari D Kaplan <akaplan_at_interaccess.com>
>To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
>Subject: RE: openworld
>Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:18:12 -0800
>
>And I can say that our spirits will be with you on your honeymoon!
>
>-Ari
>
>On Thu, 31 Aug 2000 Winnie_Liu_at_infonet.com wrote:
>

> > Haha.. I wish that I can be there also. And my spirit will be
definitely
> > there with you folks.. hehe... watching over you folks' shoulder!! :)
> >
> > Winnie
> >

> > Ari D Kaplan <akaplan_at_interaccess.com> on 08/31/2000 08:38:49 AM
> >
> > Please respond to ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com
> >
> > To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
> > cc: (bcc: Winnie Liu/HQ/ISC)
> >

> > I'll be there too. Maybe fly in Monday night and stay through at least
> > Friday night. I would love to meet people again this year. Winnie and
> > Jared and others won't be there but that shouldn't stop us ;)
> >
> > -Ari

-
> > --
> >
> > On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, Weaver, Walt wrote:
> >
> > > FWIW, I'll be at OpenWorld. Registered three weeks ago, got a seat
> > > reservation on the stagecoach leaving Bozeman in late September.
> > >
> > > About all I'll be able to contribute to the conversation is the fly
> > fishing
> > > conditions on the Madison River, but I should have a free hour or two
> > from
> > > staring up at all the tall buildings...
> > >
> > > --Walt Weaver
> > > Bozeman, Montana, USA